Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,500,000.00 dated 2013-12-01 between Monique Muri and Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association View Document
- Maps filed 2011-11-14 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-11-14. Parties: The Machinery Exchange View Document
- Monique Muri was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The on 2008-09-16 View Document
- 209-211 Hester Street, LLC sold this property to Monique Muri for $2,545,625.00 on 2008-09-16. View Document
- Release dated 2008-09-15 between As Trustee National Association and 209-211 Hester Street, LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-10-06. Parties: 209-211 Hester Street, LLC, As Trustee National Association View Document
- Monique Muri took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2008-09-16. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-09-09. Parties: The Machinery Exchange Condominium View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-09-08. Parties: 209-211 Hester Street, LLC, As Trustee U.S. Bank National Association View Document
- Maps filed 2008-07-25 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-07-25. Parties: The Machinery Exchange Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Machinery Exchange, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12TH F, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michael Steinberg, 622 Third Avenue #14FL, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: John Yakubik, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: John Yakubik,
- 136 Baxter St #3C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.92ft x 100.48ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -28,598.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 23,905.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,693.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,076.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,478.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.