Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Doanld P. Gobin Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2002-09-12. View Document
- Inc. Audience Extras was granted Power of Attorney for 61 Lexington Condominium on 2002-07-15 View Document
- Donald Gobin sold this property to Inc. Audience Extras for $0.00 on 2002-06-04. View Document
- Donald P. Gobin took a mortgage for $92,300.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2001-07-25. View Document
- On 2000-02-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Union Mortgagecorporation to Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 1999-07-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Southern Star Mortgage Corp. to First Union Mortgagecorp.. View Document
- Donald Gobin took a mortgage for $79,200.00 from Southern Star Mortgage Corp. on 1999-04-07. View Document
- Donald Gobin was granted Power of Attorney for 61 Lexington Condominium on 1999-04-07 View Document
- Nung Ee Chong sold this property to Donald Gobin for $0.00 on 1999-01-26. View Document
- Nung Ee Chong was granted Power of Attorney for Stacie Esq. Handwerker on 1999-03-01 View Document
- On 1996-03-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Nationwide Bank to Fsb First Madison Bank. View Document
- On 1996-03-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Nationwide Bank to Granite Management Corporation. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 8, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 61 Lexington Coondominium, 61 Lexington Ave, Ny, NY 10010
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties Inc, Martin Travm, 127 E 59Th St #3RDFL, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Lauren Secular, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Lauren Secular, 61 Lexington Ave #2D, Ny, NY 10010
- Site Manager: Frances Vella,
- 135 E 25th St #1A, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.17ft x 79.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,432.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,991.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,338.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,086.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,699.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 275.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.