Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Sino Division was granted Power of Attorney for 135 Division Streetcondominium on 2001-04-03 View Document
- Peter Chan sold this property to Sino Division Inc. for $0.00 on 2001-03-02. View Document
- Peter Chan was granted Power of Attorney for Ho Bo Yok on 2001-04-03 View Document
- Peter Chan was granted Power of Attorney for Ms. Ho Bo Yok on 1998-08-25 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-08-25 between Peter Chan and United Orient Bank View Document
- On 1998-08-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Division Street Tower Development Corporation to United Orient Bank. View Document
- On 1998-08-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Peter Chan to United Bank. View Document
- Peter Chan took a mortgage for $26,996.34 from United Orient Bank on 1998-08-25. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-08-07, Debtor: Peter Chan, Secured Party: United Orient Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Peter Chan took a mortgage for $160,000.00 from Division St Twr Dvlpcp on 1989-09-18. View Document
- Peter Chan was granted Power of Attorney for 135 Division St Cd Bd/Mg on 1989-09-18 View Document
- Division St Twr Dvlpcp sold this property to Peter Chan for $0.00 on 1989-09-07. View Document
- Peter Chan was granted Power of Attorney for David S. Chin on 1989-09-18 View Document
- Maps filed 1989-01-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-01-09. Parties: Division St Twr Dvlpcp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 7, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 135 Division Street Condo, PO Box 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: The 135 Division Street Condo, Donald Eng, P.O. BOX 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Donald Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Nancy Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Donald Eng,
- 135 Division St #STORB, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.33ft x 61.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,113.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,737.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,644.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,355.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,979.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.