Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pui M Lee took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Citibank, NA on 2006-09-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-07-29 between Pui Man Lee and Abacus Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Pui Man Lee took a mortgage for $52,771.07 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 2003-07-29. View Document
- Pui Man Lee took a mortgage for $112,500.00 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 2000-02-02. View Document
- Dui Man Lee was granted Power of Attorney for 135 Division Streetcondominium on 2000-02-02 View Document
- Li Chu Chen Wong was granted Power of Attorney for Daniel K.B. Chan on 2000-02-02 View Document
- Chi Wai Wong was granted Power of Attorney for Daniel K. B. Chan on 2000-02-02 View Document
- Chi Wai Wong & Li Chu Chen Wong sold this property to Pui Man Lee for $0.00 on 2000-01-12. View Document
- Chi Wai Wong & Li Chu Chen Wong Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd. Shanghai Commercialbank on 2000-02-02. View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-06-29. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Chi Wai Wong & Li Chu Chen Wong took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Shanghai Commercialbk on 1989-09-18. View Document
- Chi Wai Wong & Li Chu Chen Wong was granted Power of Attorney for 135 Division Cond Bd/Mgr on 1989-09-07 View Document
- Division St Twr Dvlpcp sold this property to Chi Wai Wong & Li Chu Chen Wong for $0.00 on 1989-08-25. View Document
- Maps filed 1989-01-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-01-09. Parties: Division St Twr Dvlpcp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 7, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 135 Division Street Condo, PO Box 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: The 135 Division Street Condo, Donald Eng, P.O. BOX 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Donald Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Nancy Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Donald Eng,
- 135 Division St #8A, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.33ft x 61.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,113.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,737.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,644.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,355.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,979.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.