Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yiu Chu Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa on 2016-05-12. View Document
- Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yiu Chu took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa on 2006-03-16. View Document
- Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yui Chu Satisfied their Mortgage with Goldome Rlty Creditcorp on 1992-07-22. View Document
- On 1989-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Goldome Realty Cr Corp to Federal Hm Ln Mtge Corp. View Document
- Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yiu Chu took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Goldome Rlty Creditcorp on 1989-05-09. View Document
- Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yiu Chu was granted Power of Attorney for 135 Division St Cd Bd/Mg on 1989-05-09 View Document
- Division St Twr Dvpmt Cp sold this property to Me Yuk Chu & Kwong Yiu Chu for $0.00 on 1989-04-28. View Document
- Maps filed 1989-01-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-01-09. Parties: Division St Twr Dvlpcp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 7, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 135 Division Street Condo, PO Box 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: The 135 Division Street Condo, Donald Eng, P.O. BOX 130202, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Donald Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Nancy Eng, 139 Centre Street #510, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Donald Eng,
- 135 Division St #5A, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.33ft x 61.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,113.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,737.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,644.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,355.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,979.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.