Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-09-12, Debtor: Mary Salter & Melvin S Kendrick, Secured Party: Peoples United Bank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2014091100681005
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2014000302891Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2014-09-12
Modified Date: 2014-09-12Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorKENDRICK, MELVIN S
134 DUANE STREET, APT 4N
NEW YORK, NY 10013, US SALTER, MARY
134 DUANE STREET, APT 4N
NEW YORK, NY 10013, US
Secured PartyPEOPLES UNITED BANK
850 MAIN STREET, 7TH FLOOR
BRIDGEPORT, CT 06604, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-04-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $10,000 on 2015-04-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-04-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-01-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,000 to $9,500 on 2014-12-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $10,000 on 2014-10-26 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 21, 2006 and the registration expires April 1, 2007.
- Corporate Owner: Main Duane Owners Corp, 134-138 Duane Street, New York City, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Andrews Building Corp, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Sharon Haskell, 666 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Deborah French, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Officer: Johan Scholvinck, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Anthony Milstein,
- 134 Duane St #4N, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 117.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 52,861.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,161.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 52,686.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,986.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 57,076.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,376.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.