Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $10.00 dated 2012-10-24 between 132 Delancey St. Realty Corp. and Jmh Acquisition LLC View Document
- Development Rights (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2012-11-05. Parties: 132 Delancey St. Realty Corp., Jmh Acquisition LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2012-10-24 between Jmh Acquistion LLC and 132 Delancey St. Realty Corp View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-11-05. Parties: Urban-Scape, LLC & Eastside Management Enterprises, INC & 132 Delancey St. Realty Corp & Jmh Acquistion LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-11-05. Parties: First American Title Insurance Company View Document
- Development Rights (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-07-01. Parties: Qualified Intermediary Accommodation Corp., Eastside Restaurant Corp. View Document
- Eastside Restaurant Corp. granted an easement to Banco Popular North America Sbi To Banco De Ponce on 2004-12-30. View Document
- Banco Popular North America Sbi To Banco De Ponce sold this property to Qualified Intermediary Accommodation Corp. for $252,252.00 on 2004-12-30. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1996-01-10. Parties: 132 Delancey St. Realty, Banco De Ponce View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-02-15. Parties: 132 Delancey St. Realty, Banco De Ponce View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-02-15. Parties: 132 Delancey St Rltycor, Banco Popular De Etc View Document
- 132 Delancey St Rtycorp took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Banco De Ponce on 1986-08-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1986-07-30, Debtor: 132 Delancey St. Realty, Secured Party: Banco De Ponce, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-03-16 between Dollar-Dry Dock Savsbk and Banco De Ponce View Document
- Dollar-Dry Dock Sv Bk/Ny sold this property to Banco De Ponce for $0.00 on 1984-03-12. View Document
- Dry Dock Savings Bank sold this property to 132 Delancey St. Rlty Cp for $0.00 on 1982-06-25. View Document
- 134 Delancey St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 46.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 6,941.06 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,241.06 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 6,918.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,218.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,494.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,794.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.