Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-10-09 138 Emmut Properties LLC & Revx-660 LLC assumed the mortgage granted by National Association Hsbc Bank Usa View Document
- Revx-660 LLC sold this property to 138 Emmut Properties LLC for $46,849,955.63 on 2015-10-09. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-12-05, Debtor: Revx-660 LLC, Secured Party: Usa National Association Hsbc Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Revx-660 LLC by Usa National Association Hsbc Bank or 2014-10-30 View Document
- Revx-660 LLC took a mortgage for $27,075,000.00 from Usa National Association Hsbc Bank on 2014-10-30. View Document
- 134-8 Bowery Realty Corp. sold this property to Revx-660 LLC for $24,000,000.00 on 2014-10-30. View Document
- 134-8 Bowery Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Jas Associates C/O Feigen,Post,Holm&Drath & Jel Associates,C/O Feigen,Post,Holm &Drath on 2004-03-09. View Document
- 134-8 Bowery Realtycorp took a mortgage for $1,400,000.00 from Jas Associates on 1993-02-01. View Document
- Jel Associates & Jas Associates sold this property to 134-8 Bowery Realtycorp for $0.00 on 1993-01-15. View Document
- Steven Lichtenfeld was granted Power of Attorney for Julius Lichtenfeld on 1993-02-01 View Document
- Elena Ruth Ammour was granted Power of Attorney for Joseph Lichtenfeld on 1993-02-01 View Document
- Amy Lichtenfeld was granted Power of Attorney for Julius Lichtenfeld on 1993-02-01 View Document
- Julius Lichtenfeld sold this property to J.A.S. Associates for $0.00 on 1988-10-20. View Document
- Joseph Lichtenfeld sold this property to Jel Associates for $0.00 on 1988-10-26. View Document
- Naomi Realty Corp sold this property to Juliusindv Lichtenfeld & Josephindv Lichtenfeld for $0.00 on 1986-06-10. View Document
- Namoni Rtly Corp & J.J.A Rtly Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Abraham Lichtenfeld on 1986-06-11. View Document
- Naomi Realty Corp & T T A Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Abraham Lichtenfeld on 1981-11-18. View Document
- 134 Bowery, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.42ft x 99.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,376.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,331.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,610.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,565.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,827.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,782.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Miscellaneous Store Building
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.