Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jung Sook Lee & Woong Jung Kang & Yong Jo Lee & Yi Hyo Bu Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings Loan Association on 1997-06-05. View Document
- Jung Sook Lee & Woong Jung Kang & Yong Jo Lee & Yi Hyo Bu sold this property to 99 Lexington Realtycorp. for $0.00 on 1997-01-07. View Document
- Astoria Fed S&L Assocn sold this property to Jung Sook Lee & Woong Jung Kang & Yong Jo Lee & Yi Hyo Bu for $0.00 on 1993-10-25. View Document
- On 1993-12-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jung Sook Lee & Woong Jung Kang & Yong Jo Lee & Yi Hyo Bu to Astoria Fed S&L Assocn. View Document
- Jung Sook Lee & Woong Jung Kang & Yong Jo Lee & Yi Hyo Bu took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Astoria Fed Sv&Ln Assocn on 1993-12-21. View Document
- Abdul Salam Hamid & Abdul Hamid Satisfied their Mortgage with Betty Horowitz on 1993-12-21. View Document
- Herbert D.Ref Trossman & Abdul Et Al Def Hamid sold this property to Astoria Fed Sv&Ln Asscn for $0.00 on 1993-06-10. View Document
- On 1985-08-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Barbarar. Giampietro to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1985-08-13 between Emigrant Savings Bank and Barbarar. Giampietro View Document
- Barbarar. Giampietro took a mortgage for $234,076.17 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1985-08-13. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-08-13. Parties: Barbarar. Giampietro, Emigrant Savings Bank View Document
- Abdul Salam Hamid & Abdul Hamid took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Betty Horowitz on 1985-06-07. View Document
- Abdul Salem Hamid & Abdul Hamid took a mortgage for $550,000.00 from Astoria Fedl Sv&Ln Assn on 1985-06-07. View Document
- Betty Horowitz sold this property to Abdul Salam Hamid & Abdul Hamid for $0.00 on 1985-05-21. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $8,500,000 to $10,500,000 on 2016-05-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-02-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-02-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,475,000 to $8,500,000 on 2015-07-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $8,475,000 on 2015-07-28 View Listing
- 133 E 27th St, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 69.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,234.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,876.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,842.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,692.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.