Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Stephen G Kessler took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from First Republic Bank Isaoa on 2013-12-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $500,000.00 dated 2013-12-17 between Stephen G Kessler and First Republic Bank Isaoa View Document
- Stephen G Kessler took a mortgage for $282,927.47 from First Republic Bank Isaoa on 2013-12-17. View Document
- On 2013-11-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Phh Mortgage Corporation to First Republic Bank Isaoa. View Document
- Stephen G Kessler was granted Power of Attorney for Robert J Teitelbaum on 2013-12-09 View Document
- Stephen G Kessler Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Phh Mortgage Corporation Fka Cendant Mortgage Corp on 2007-10-16. View Document
- On 1999-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation to Norwest Bank Minnesota, NA. View Document
- Stephen G. Kessler took a mortgage for $245,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 1997-06-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-06-13 between Stephen G. Kessler and Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation View Document
- On 1997-06-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul Kessler to Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation. View Document
- Stephen G. Kessler was granted Power of Attorney for Robert J. Esq. Teitelbaum on 1997-06-13 View Document
- Larock Corporation sold this property to Stephen G. Kessler for $0.00 on 1997-03-13. View Document
- On 1997-04-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Greenpoint Bank to Paul Kessler. View Document
- Larock Corporation took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Green Point Savingsbank on 1994-08-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-08-05. Parties: Larock Corpoaration View Document
- Jean Luc Oizan-Chapon & Dorthory Oizan-Chapon Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1992-02-20. View Document
- Dorothy Oizan-Chapon & Jean Luc Oizan-Chapon sold this property to Larock Corporation for $0.00 on 1991-10-24. View Document
- Dorothy Oizan-Chapon & Jean Luc Oizan-Chapon took a mortgage for $440,000.00 from Citibank N A on 1987-10-27. View Document
- Barbara N. Byfield sold this property to Dorothy Oizan-Chapon & Jean Luc Oizan-Chapon for $0.00 on 1987-10-07. View Document
- Oizan,-Chapon, Jeanluc & Dorothy Oizan-Chapon was granted Power of Attorney for Henry Blumenthal on 1987-10-27 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 133 Christopher St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 29.0ft x 59.67ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,194.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,018.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,156.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,815.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,639.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Frame
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.