Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $100,000.00 dated 2010-12-01 between Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak and Stephen J Pollak & Ruth S Pollak View Document
- Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Stephen J Pollak & Ruth S Pollak on 2010-12-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $500,000.00 dated 2003-06-27 between Stephen J Pollak & Ruth S Pollak and Sandro Marpilero & Linda Pollak View Document
- Ruth S Pollack & Stephen J Pollak took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak on 2003-06-27. View Document
- Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak was granted Power of Attorney for 132 Duane Street Condominium on 2000-09-20 View Document
- Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Ruth S. Pollak & Stephen J. Pollak on 2000-09-20. View Document
- Duane Paw, LLC sold this property to Sandro Marpillero & Linda Pollak for $0.00 on 2000-08-17. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-06-30. Parties: Duane Paw LLC View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2013 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2014.
- Corporate Owner: 132 Duane Llc, 132 Duane St, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Arnold S Warwick & Co, Arnold Warwick, 129 Charles St, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: John Atwood, 132 Duane St, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Linda Pollak, 132 Duane St #G, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Arnold Warwick,
- 132 Duane St #1, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 24.7ft x 116.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 14,267.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 27.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 14,220.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,405.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,165.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.