Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jean Smith Nelson & Rodnie Allen Nelson Satisfied their Mortgage with Security Pacific Mortgage Corporation on 2001-12-21. View Document
- Jean Smith Nelson & Rodnie Allen Nelson took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Security Pacific Mtge Cp on 1986-09-19. View Document
- First Village Rlty Asc sold this property to Rodnie Allen & Jean Smith for $0.00 on 1986-09-03. View Document
- Jean Smith & Rodnie Allen Nelson was granted Power of Attorney for First Village Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-09-17 View Document
- Release dated 1986-09-17 between Chase Manhattan Bank and First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-09-17 between Chase Manhattan Bk and First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-29. Parties: First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1986-08-29 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on March 4, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: First Village Condominium, 130 East 12Th Street, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Crystal Real Estate Management Inc., Jackeline Monzon, 1441 Broadway #5047, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Michael Scanlon, 130 East 12Th Street #4AB, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Michael Fuchs, 130 East 12Th Street #PH, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: John Sanchez,
- 130 E 12th St #5B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 106.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,715.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,644.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,549.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,005.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,934.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.