- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mary Rifino Scanlon & Michael B Scanlon Satisfied their Mortgage with Kevin Connors on 2006-04-08. View Document
- On 2005-09-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ubs Mortgage LLC to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Michael Scanlon took a mortgage for $980,000.00 from Ubs Mortgage LLC on 2005-09-26. View Document
- Michael Scanlon Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-11-10. View Document
- Michael B Scanlon Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2005-09-21. View Document
- Michael Scanlon took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2005-04-29. View Document
- Michael B. Scanlon & Mary Rifino-Scanlon & Michael Scanlon sold this property to Michael Scanlon for $0.00 on 1997-07-14. View Document
- Michael B. Scanlon took a mortgage for $20,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 1998-10-28. View Document
- Mary Rifino Scanlon & Michael B Scanlon took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Kevin Connors on 1990-04-26. View Document
- Kevin P Connors was granted Power of Attorney for Jeffrey A. Margolis on 1990-04-26 View Document
- Kevin Connors sold this property to Mary Rifino Scanlon & Michael Scanlon for $0.00 on 1990-04-24. View Document
- Kevin Connors was granted Power of Attorney for First Vill Cd Bd/Mgr on 1987-01-23 View Document
- Release dated 1987-01-23 between Chase Manhattan Bank, NA and First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- First Vill Rlty Assocs sold this property to Kevin Connors for $0.00 on 1987-01-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-09-17 between Chase Manhattan Bk and First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-29. Parties: First Village Rlty Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1986-08-29 View Document
- 130 E 12th St #4A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 106.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 28,715.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,644.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 28,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,549.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,005.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,934.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area