Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-03-23, Debtor: Stephen P Choi, Secured Party: State Of New York Mortgage Agency, Assignee: View Document
- Stephen P Choi sold this property to Susan Schectar for $299,000.00 on 2015-03-06. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-03-05, Debtor: Susan Schectar, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2010-03-01, Debtor: Stephen P Choi, Secured Party: State Of New York Mortgage Agency, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Nyc Partnership Housing Development Fund Co. sold this property to Stephen Choi for $304,383.66 on 2010-01-28. View Document
- Ucc 5 Correction Statement (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2010-01-27. Parties: Stephen P Choi, State Of New York Mortgage Agency, Bank Of America, NA View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-07-06, Debtor: Stephen P Choi, Secured Party: State Of New York Mortgage Agency, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-03-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-12-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $299,000 on 2014-11-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-10-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $325,000 to $299,000 on 2013-08-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $325,000 on 2013-04-30 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Ellington Owners Corporation, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Kyrous Realty Group, Inc, Lynn Tiews, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: William Vidal, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Lynn Tiews, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Walter Silva,
- 130 Bradhurst Ave #1007, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 199.83ft x 225.0ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 135,359.7 sq. ft.
Remaining -47,434.3 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 146,152.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -36,641.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 32nd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 32nd Precinct saw 926 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.