Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-07-03. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2002-02-19, Debtor: Beekman-Water Associates L.L.C., Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Parbel was granted Power of Attorney for Beekman Landing Condominium on 2002-02-04 View Document
- Beekman-Water Associates, LLC sold this property to Inc. Parbel for $0.00 on 2002-01-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-02-04. Parties: North Fork Bank View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2002-01-29, Debtor: Beekman-Water Associates L.L.C., Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-12-20. Parties: Beekman Landing Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2001-12-07 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-12-07. Parties: Beekman Landing Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Beekman Landing Condominium, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Managing Agent: Siren Management Corp, Jeffrey Heidings, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Head Officer: Dana Didriksen, 40 Exchange Pl, Ny, NY 10005
- Officer: Steven Fauth, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Site Manager: Thomas Speller,
- 130 Beekman St #3D, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 66.58ft x 72.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- South Street Seaport
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 36,059.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,609.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 35,940.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,490.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,935.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,485.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.