- For 2015-2016: Grades K-3 are zoned to PS 343 and Grades 4-5 are zoned to PS 397.
- The Peck Slip School
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,SE
- Principal: Margaret Siena
- Phone: 212-312-6260
- Address: 1 Peck Slip
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M343/default.htm
- Spruce Street School
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,SE
- Principal: Nancy Harris
- Phone: 212-266-4800
- Address: 12 Spruce Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M397/default.htm
- J.H.S. 104 Simon Baruch
- Grades: 06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Rocco Macri
- Phone: 212-674-4545
- Address: 330 East 21 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M104/default.htm
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-07-03. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- On 2006-12-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank to Inc) Mers (Nominee For Greenpoint Mortgage Funding. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $418,000.00 dated 2005-02-10 between Steven G Fauth and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Steven G Fauth took a mortgage for $102,914.83 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-02-10. View Document
- Steven G Fauth took a mortgage for $190,252.04 from Mers on 2005-12-19. View Document
- Beekman-Water Associates, LLC sold this property to Steven G. Fauth for $0.00 on 2002-02-08. View Document
- Steven G. Fauth took a mortgage for $283,830.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-04-12. View Document
- Steven G. Fauth was granted Power of Attorney for Beekman Landing Condominium on 2002-04-12 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-04-12. Parties: North Fork Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-12-20. Parties: Beekman Landing Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2001-12-07 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-12-07. Parties: Beekman Landing Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Beekman Landing Condominium, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Managing Agent: Siren Management Corp, Jeffrey Heidings, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Head Officer: Dana Didriksen, 40 Exchange Pl, Ny, NY 10005
- Officer: Steven Fauth, 40 Exchange Place, Ny, NY 10005
- Site Manager: Thomas Speller,
- 130 Beekman St #2C, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 66.58ft x 72.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- South Street Seaport
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 36,059.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,609.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 35,940.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,490.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,935.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,485.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area