Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mark Scott Satisfied their Mortgage with Citimortgage, INC on 2015-01-29. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-01-22. Parties: Mark Scott, Graham Trevelyan Smith View Document
- Mark Scott was granted Power of Attorney for Ayako Allen & Kenneth Allen on 2014-09-24 View Document
- Mark Scott granted an easement to Ayako Allen & Kenneth Allen on 2014-09-24. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-09-23. Parties: 13 East 16Th Street Condominium View Document
- On 2010-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., to Citimortgage,Inc,. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $360,000.00 dated 2011-03-21 between Mark Scott and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Mark Scott took a mortgage for $274,425.01 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2011-03-21. View Document
- Mark Scott was granted Power of Attorney for Magali Jaramillo on 2011-03-21 View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-07-28, Debtor: Mark Scott, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Mark Scott sold this property to 13 East 16Th Street Corp. for $0.00 on 2006-05-26. View Document
- Mark Scott took a mortgage for $132,800.00 from Mers on 2006-05-26. View Document
- Mark Scott was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of13 East 16 Street Condominium on 2006-05-26 View Document
- Mark Scott was granted Power of Attorney for Magali Jaramillo on 2006-04-20 View Document
- 13 East 16Th Street Corp. sold this property to Mark Scott for $0.00 on 2006-05-26. View Document
- Maps filed 2005-11-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-11-29. Parties: 13 East 16Th Street Condominum View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-05-02, Debtor: Mark Scott, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2005-03-08, Debtor: Mark W Scott, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 23, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 13 East 16Th Street Condominium, 13 E 16Th St #400, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Sudhir Mehra, 13 E 16Th St #400, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Sudhir Mehra, 13 E 16Th St #400, New York, NY 100033114
- Site Manager: Sudhir Mehra,
- 13 E 16th St #8, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,846.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,327.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,373.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,223.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.