Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Kathy Lee & Richard Lee was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2013-06-28 View Document
- Jonathan C Crane sold this property to Rql Living Trust & Richard Lee As Trustee & Kll Living Trust & Kathy Lee As Trustee for $1,320,000.00 on 2013-06-28. View Document
- Jonathan C Crane was granted Power of Attorney for Richard K Eng on 2013-06-17 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-11-16. Parties: Yves Condominium View Document
- Release dated 2009-07-23 between Lemadre Development LLC and Bayerische Landesbank New York Branch View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-03-30. Parties: Lemadre Development LLC, Bayerische Landesbank New York Branch View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-02-03. Parties: Lemadre Development LLC View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2009-07-17, Debtor: Lemadre Development LLC, Secured Party: Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Bret Disend took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-06-05. View Document
- Bret Disend was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board Of Yves Condominium & Lemadre Development LLC on 2009-06-05 View Document
- Lemadre Development LLC sold this property to Bret Disend for $936,790.00 on 2009-06-05. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-08-29. Parties: Yves Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2008-07-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-07-07. Parties: Yves Condominium View Document
- 127 7th Ave #6B, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 81.0ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 45,684.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,452.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 36,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -19,686.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 45,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,573.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.