Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-06-26, Debtor: 127 4Th Avenue LLC, Secured Party: Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-06-26, Debtor: Lumary LLC, Secured Party: Nationwide Life Insurance Company, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Lumary LLC by Nationwide Life Insurance Company or 2015-06-18 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $20,000,000.00 dated 2015-06-18 between Lumary LLC and Nationwide Life Insurance Company View Document
- Lumary LLC took a mortgage for $10,500,000.00 from Nationwide Life Insurance Company on 2015-06-18. View Document
- On 2015-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Santander Bank, N.A., to Nationwide Life Insurance Company. View Document
- 127 4Th Avenue LLC sold this property to Lumary LLC for $10,300,000.00 on 2011-07-19. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-11-22, Debtor: 127 4Th Avenue LLC, Secured Party: Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 127 4Th Avenue LLC took a mortgage for $9,500,000.00 from Sovereign Bank on 2010-10-06. View Document
- Manoco Lp sold this property to 127 4Th Avenue LLC for $0.00 on 2010-10-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $26,247,254.00 dated 2009-12-31 between Lp Manoco & Amdar Company, LLC and Calyon New York Branch & Credit Lyonnais Cayman Island Branch View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $26,247,254.00 dated 2005-02-28 between L.P. Manoco and Calyon New York Branch View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2002-02-27, Debtor: L.P. Manoco, Secured Party: Credit Lyonnais Cayman Island Branch, Assignee: View Document
- L.P. Manoco took a mortgage for $130,583.00 from Credit Lyonnais on 1998-01-26. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-07-29 between Manoco and Irving Trust Company View Document
- On 1981-07-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dry Dock Savings Bank to Jeffrey Manocherian. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-07-29 between Jeffrey Manocherian and Irving Trust Company View Document
- Manoco took a mortgage for $0.00 from Irving Trust Company on 1979-12-18. View Document
- 127 Forth Ave Corp sold this property to Manoco Partnership for $0.00 on 1978-06-13. View Document
- 127 Fourth Ave Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dry Dock Savings Bank on 1966-07-18. View Document
- 127 4th Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 102.0ft x 102.17ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 40,454.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,155.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,021.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,680.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,381.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Converted
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.