Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rebecca Miriam Amrani & Jacob Amrani sold this property to Jared Rieger for $390,000.00 on 2013-02-08. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-12-19, Debtor: Jared Rieger, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Marta Patarroyo sold this property to Rebecca M Amrani & Jacob Amrani for $420,000.00 on 2008-06-27. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-07-14, Debtor: Marta Patarroyo, Secured Party: 1264 Owners Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-02-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-12-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $425,000 to $399,000 on 2012-09-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $425,000 on 2012-09-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-07-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-07-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $425,000 on 2012-03-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2011-10-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $425,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 23, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1264 Owners Corp, 1264 Amsterdam Avenue #6C, New York, NY 10027
- Managing Agent: Robert Kruckeberg, 1264 Amsterdam Avenue #6D, New York, NY 10027
- Head Officer: Tom Soter, 1264 Amsterdam Aveneue #3B, New York, NY 10027
- Officer: Robert Kruckeberg, 1264 Amsterdam Avenue #6D, New York, NY 10027
- Site Manager: Nick Orozco,
- 1264 Amsterdam Ave #5A, 10027
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 24,080.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,334.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,254.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.