Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-08-04. Parties: Peter Goodrich & Linda Mills View Document
- Peter Goodrich & Linda Mills took a mortgage for $680,000.00 from Ditech.Com & Gmac Mortgage Corporation on 1999-12-15. View Document
- Peter Goodrich & Linda Mills was granted Power of Attorney for 37 Murray St. Condominium on 1999-12-15 View Document
- Propeller Co. LLC sold this property to Peter Goodrich & Linda Mills for $0.00 on 1999-09-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-12-15 between Propeller Co. LLC and Citibank, NA View Document
- Release dated 1999-12-15 between Propeller Co. LLC and Citibank, NA View Document
- Maps filed 1999-09-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-09-13. Parties: Propeller Co. LLC View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 37 Murray St Condominiums, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: David Komar, 37 Murray St #5B, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Felicia Chi, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Felicia Chi,
- 126 Church St #4A, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.17ft x 75.21ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 28,342.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,966.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 22,614.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,762.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 28,267.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,891.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.