Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-23. Parties: Sfds Development Corporation, Board Of Managers Of 1255 Fifth Condominium View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-05-14. Parties: Bank Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-04-11. Parties: 1255 Fifth Codnominium View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-01-18. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condominium View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-06-29. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- De Sales Hdfc Inc. sold this property to Sfds Development Corporation for $0.00 on 1997-12-30. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-11-12, Debtor: De Sales Housing Development Fund-Company, INC, Secured Party: Inc The Deacon Group, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. De Sales Housing Development Fund Company took a mortgage for $1,400,000.00 from Inc. Deacon Group on 1997-04-08. View Document
- Sfds Development Corporation sold this property to Inc. De Sales Housing Development Fund Company for $0.00 on 1997-03-06. View Document
- General Atlantic Realty Corporation & Inc. Deacong Group sold this property to Sfds Development Corporation for $0.00 on 1997-03-06. View Document
- Inc. De Sales Hdfc was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Avenue Condominium on 1997-04-08 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-12-06. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Philip E Aarons & Christopher M Jeffries was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-29. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-22. Parties: 1255 Fifth Ave Cond View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-09. Parties: General Atlantic Rlty Cp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1255 Fifth Condominium, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Nyc, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Gumley Hft, Jacquelyn Duggan, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Gerrard Bushell, 1255 Fifth Ave #6/7G, Nyc, NY 10029
- Officer: James Capalino, 1255 Fifth Ave #7B/C, New York City, NY 10029
- Site Manager: Peter Pristash,
- 1255 5th Ave #C3, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.08ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 83,479.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 111,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,127.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.