Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richard Meyerson Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2000-01-11. View Document
- Richard D. Myerson Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1999-08-10. View Document
- Richard Meyerson sold this property to Marietta S. Vergara for $0.00 on 1999-06-16. View Document
- Marietta S. Vergara was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 5Th Condominium on 1999-07-13 View Document
- Richard Meyerson took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-07-27. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-12-06. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Philip E Aarons & Christopher M Jeffries was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-29. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-22. Parties: 1255 Fifth Ave Cond View Document
- Richard D. Meverson took a mortgage for $145,000.00 from Fsb Dime Savings Bank/Ny on 1986-07-11. View Document
- Richard Meyerson was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1986-07-11 View Document
- Michael Epstein sold this property to Richard Meyerson for $0.00 on 1986-07-09. View Document
- Michael Epstein was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Ave Cd Bd/Mgr on 1986-01-06 View Document
- General Atlantic Rlty Cp sold this property to Michael Epstein for $0.00 on 1985-12-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1986-01-06. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-09. Parties: General Atlantic Rlty Cp View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,450 to $3,200 on 2016-04-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,995 to $3,450 on 2016-02-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-02-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-05-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,295 to $2,995 on 2014-02-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,250 to $3,295 on 2013-11-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,350 to $3,250 on 2013-10-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,450 to $3,350 on 2013-10-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,450 on 2013-08-21 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1255 Fifth Condominium, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Nyc, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Gumley Hft, Jacquelyn Duggan, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Gerrard Bushell, 1255 Fifth Ave #6/7G, Nyc, NY 10029
- Officer: James Capalino, 1255 Fifth Ave #7B/C, New York City, NY 10029
- Site Manager: Peter Pristash,
- 1255 5th Ave #6H, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.08ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 83,479.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 111,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,127.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.