Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Anne P. Osbaldiston & Robert W. Stein Satisfied their Mortgage with Bowery Savings Bank on 1999-04-19. View Document
- Robert W. Stein sold this property to Paula Neil & Joseph Neil for $0.00 on 1998-03-31. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-12-06. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Ann Osbaldiston & Robert W Stein sold this property to Robert W Stein for $0.00 on 1988-12-19. View Document
- Philip E Aarons & Christopher M Jeffries was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-29. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-22. Parties: 1255 Fifth Ave Cond View Document
- Anne P. Osbaldiston & Robert W. Stein took a mortgage for $184,500.00 from Bowery Savings Bank on 1986-07-15. View Document
- Sanford F. Hanauer & Sue Hanauer sold this property to Ann Osbaldiston & Robert W. Stein for $0.00 on 1986-07-02. View Document
- General Atlantic Rlty Cp sold this property to Sue Hanauer & Sanford F Hanauer for $0.00 on 1986-03-14. View Document
- Sandford F Hanauer & Sue Hanauer was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1986-04-02 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1986-04-02. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-09. Parties: General Atlantic Rlty Cp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1255 Fifth Condominium, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Nyc, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Gumley Hft, Jacquelyn Duggan, 415 Madison Ave #5TH FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Gerrard Bushell, 1255 Fifth Ave #6/7G, Nyc, NY 10029
- Officer: James Capalino, 1255 Fifth Ave #7B/C, New York City, NY 10029
- Site Manager: Peter Pristash,
- 1255 5th Ave #5D, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.08ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 83,479.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 111,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,127.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.