Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Antonia F Koller & Jan Phillip Koller took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from C/O Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation & Jp Morgan Chase on 2004-12-14. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2000-04-03. Parties: Mary Elizabeth Topor, Irving Trust Comany View Document
- Mary E. Topor Daniel & Mary E. Topar & Mary Elizabeth Topor & Mary E. Topor sold this property to Jan Philipp Koller & Antonia F. Koller for $0.00 on 1997-09-24. View Document
- Jan Philipp Koller & Antonia F. Koller was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Condominium Board/Mgrs/ on 1998-02-23 View Document
- Jan Philipp Koller was granted Power of Attorney for Antonia F. Koller on 1998-02-23 View Document
- Jan Philipp Koller & Antonia F. Koller took a mortgage for $140,625.00 from Independence Savingsbank on 1998-02-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-12-11 between Mary Elizabeth Topor and Arcs Mortgage Inc View Document
- Mary Elizabeth Topor took a mortgage for $30,775.98 from Arcs Mortgage Inc. on 1992-12-11. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-12-06. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Philip E Aarons & Christopher M Jeffries was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-29. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-22. Parties: 1255 Fifth Ave Cond View Document
- Mary Elizabeth Topor was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Ave Cd Bd/Mgr on 1986-08-07 View Document
- Mary Elizabeth Topor took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Irving Trust Company on 1986-08-07. View Document
- General Atlantic Rlty Cp sold this property to Mary Elizabeth Topor for $0.00 on 1986-07-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1986-08-07. Parties: Na Chase Manhattan Bk View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-09. Parties: General Atlantic Rlty Cp View Document
- 1255 5th Ave #3K, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.08ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 83,479.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 111,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,127.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.