- P.S. 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Complex
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Rafael Gondim
- Phone: 212-860-5803
- Address: 1615 Madison Avenue
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/04/M108/default.htm
- Zoned to District 4. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,570.36 dated 2003-09-11 between David M Bodrick & Anthony Dixon and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- David M Bodrick & Anthony Dixon took a mortgage for $3,570.36 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-09-11. View Document
- Anthony Dixon & David M. Jr. Bodrick took a mortgage for $112,500.00 from Fleet Mortgage Corp. on 1998-11-06. View Document
- Kathleen Keefe sold this property to Anthony Dixon & David M. Jr. Bodrick for $0.00 on 1998-10-16. View Document
- On 1993-04-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corp to Flushing Savings Bank. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-12-06. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Philip E Aarons & Christopher M Jeffries was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-09-29. Parties: 1255 Fifth Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-08-22. Parties: 1255 Fifth Ave Cond View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-12-30. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bankn.A View Document
- Kathleen Keefe was granted Power of Attorney for 1255 Fifth Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1985-12-30 View Document
- Kathleen Keefe took a mortgage for $140,250.00 from Edison Fed S & L Assn. on 1985-12-30. View Document
- General Atlantic Rtycp sold this property to Kathleen Keefe for $0.00 on 1985-12-17. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-12-09 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-09. Parties: General Atlantic Rlty Cp View Document
- 1255 5th Ave #3G, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.08ft x 110.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 83,479.52 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,596.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 111,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 32,127.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area