Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-05-12. Parties: The Zachary Condominium View Document
- Nina Montezinos & Joseph Montezinos sold this property to Nina Montezinos for $0.00 on 2007-01-25. View Document
- Nina Montezinos & Joseph Montezinos Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-06-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-03-16. Parties: Barbara Kanter View Document
- Nina Montezinos & Joseph Montezinos took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-02-25. View Document
- Nina Montezinos & Joseph Montezinos was granted Power of Attorney for Zachary Condominium on 1996-02-09 View Document
- Seymour Ornstein Supplemental Needs Trust sold this property to Nina Montezinos & Joseph Montezinos for $0.00 on 1996-01-29. View Document
- Seymour Supplemental Needs Trust Ornstein was granted Power of Attorney for Zachary Condominium on 1996-01-26 View Document
- Release dated 1996-01-26 between Continental Bank and Ltd. Cgn Associates View Document
- Ltd. Cgn Associates sold this property to Seymour Ornstein Supplemental Needs Trust for $0.00 on 1996-01-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-11-08. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-03-16. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd, Continental Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-01-24. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1990-01-24 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Zachery, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Midboro Mgmt Inc, Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Fred Landbecker, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Walter Lopez,
- 125 E 12th St #4F, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 103.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 68,730.34 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,464.34 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 68,502.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,236.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 74,210.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,944.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.