- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michael Briese was granted Power of Attorney for The Zachary Condominium on 2015-08-05 View Document
- Michael Briese took a mortgage for $1,440,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2015-08-05. View Document
- Samantha Berger sold this property to Michael Briese for $1,800,000.00 on 2015-08-05. View Document
- Samantha Berger was granted Power of Attorney for David G Berger on 2015-07-24 View Document
- John A Jr Hayes Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2014-01-24. View Document
- Samantha Berger was granted Power of Attorney for Zachary Condominium & Ltd. Cgn Associates on 2014-01-10 View Document
- John A Jr Hayes sold this property to Samantha Berger for $1,400,000.00 on 2014-01-10. View Document
- John A Hayes Jr Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2013-03-11. View Document
- John A Jr Hayes took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2013-02-28. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-05-12. Parties: The Zachary Condominium View Document
- John A Jr Hayes Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2009-12-07. View Document
- John A Jr Hayes took a mortgage for $360,000.00 from Mers on 2009-11-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $350,000.00 dated 2008-05-23 between John A Jr Hayes and Mers View Document
- On 2008-05-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc.. View Document
- John A Jr Hayes Satisfied their Mortgage with Na. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-01-30. View Document
- Hayes, Jr., John A took a mortgage for $475,000.00 from Mers on 2007-01-17. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-01-14. Parties: John A. Jr. Hayes, Chemical Bank View Document
- John A. Jr. Hayes was granted Power of Attorney for Zachary Cond Bd Mngrs on 1993-12-15 View Document
- Release dated 1993-12-15 between Continental Bank and Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- John A. Jr. Hayes took a mortgage for $198,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1993-12-15. View Document
- Ltd. Cgn Associates sold this property to John A. Jr. Hayes for $0.00 on 1993-12-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-11-08. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-03-16. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd, Continental Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-01-24. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1990-01-24 View Document
- 125 E 12th St #3G, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 103.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 68,730.34 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,464.34 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 68,502.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,236.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 74,210.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,944.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area