- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jerry I Mossberg & Lili Mossberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2012-10-18. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-05-12. Parties: The Zachary Condominium View Document
- Jerry I Mossberg & Lilli Mossberg took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from J P Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-06-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-01-22 between Lili Mossberg & Jerry I. Mossberg and Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association View Document
- Bernd Huppauf & Barbara Huppaut Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1996-07-08. View Document
- Bernd Huppauf & Barbara Happauf sold this property to Lili Mossberg & Jerry I. Mossberg for $0.00 on 1996-06-03. View Document
- Lili Mossberg & Jerry I. Mossberg took a mortgage for $320,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 1996-06-19. View Document
- Barbara Huppauf & Bernd Huppauf took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1994-12-13. View Document
- Barbara Huppauf & Bernd Huppauf was granted Power of Attorney for Zachary Condo on 1994-12-13 View Document
- Release dated 1994-12-13 between Ali Inc. and Ltd. Cgn Associates View Document
- Ltd. Cgn Associates sold this property to Barbara Huppauf & Bernd Huppauf for $0.00 on 1994-12-07. View Document
- On 1994-12-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Continental Bank to Ali Inc.. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-11-08. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-03-16. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd, Continental Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-01-24. Parties: Cgn Associates Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1990-01-24 View Document
- 125 E 12th St #1C, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 103.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 68,730.34 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,464.34 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 68,502.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,236.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 74,210.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,944.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area