Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Northeast Alliance Federal Credit Union on 2012-12-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $625,500.00 dated 2012-12-07 between Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn and Mers View Document
- On 2012-07-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Luxury Mortgage Corp. & Mers As Nominee. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $715,000.00 dated 2011-02-10 between Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- On 2011-02-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of 125 Central Park North Condomininium on 2006-09-14 View Document
- Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn took a mortgage for $720,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-09-14. View Document
- 125 Cpn, LLC sold this property to Shelly Diaz & Angus Oborn for $916,425.00 on 2006-09-14. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-09-11. Parties: Brt Realty Trust, 125 Cpn, LLC View Document
- 125 Cpn, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Brt Realty Trust on 2006-08-15. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-08-29, Debtor: 125 Cpn , LLC, Secured Party: Brt Realty Trust, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2006-01-24 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-01-24. Parties: 125 Central Park North Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 125 Central Park North Condominium, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Kyrous Realty Group, Inc., Harriet Kyrous, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Paul Albertson, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Harriet Kyrous, 263 West 38 Street #15E, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Joaquin Ruiz,
- 125 Central Park North #6B, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 21,346.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,430.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 23,049.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,133.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.