- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,770,000.00 dated 2015-02-27 between Remco LLC and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Remco LLC took a mortgage for $424,454.22 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-02-27. View Document
- George E Jr Robb was granted Power of Attorney for George E Iii Robb on 2015-02-23 View Document
- Remco LLC took a mortgage for $3,500,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2013-01-29. View Document
- Remco LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Rrc Recovery LLC on 2010-08-19. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-11-03. Parties: Rrc Recovery LLC, Remco LLC View Document
- Release dated 2010-08-19 between Rrc Recovery LLC and Remco LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,500,000.00 dated 2010-08-19 between Remco LLC and Wells Fargo Bank Na View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,500,000.00 dated 2010-08-19 between Remco LLC and Rrc Recovery LLC View Document
- On 2010-08-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rrc Recovery LLC to Wells Fargo Bank Na. View Document
- George E Robb was granted Power of Attorney for John Cirigliano on 2010-07-28 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-07-20, Debtor: Remco LLC, Secured Party: Rrc Recovery LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-06-18. Parties: Sovereign Bank, Rrc Recovery LLC View Document
- On 2010-05-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sovereign Bank to Rrc Recovery LLC. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-08-25. Parties: Sovereign Bank Successor By Merger To, Remco LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-04-10 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-04-10. Parties: The Rose Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2005-12-15 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-12-15. Parties: The Rose Condominium View Document
- 124 E 13th St #PH, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,537.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,601.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,550.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,776.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,840.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area