Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,500,000.00 dated 2010-08-19 between Remco LLC and Rrc Recovery LLC View Document
- Release dated 2008-08-21 between Fsb As Successor By Merger With Sovereign Bank and Remco LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-09-08. Parties: Fsb As Successor By Merger With Sovereign Bank, Remco LLC View Document
- Elizabeth Tate & Oliver Dennison was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Managers Of The Rose Condominium on 2008-08-29 View Document
- Remco LLC sold this property to Elizabeth Tate & Oliver Dennison for $2,240,150.00 on 2008-08-29. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-08-25. Parties: Sovereign Bank Successor By Merger To, Remco LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-04-10 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-04-10. Parties: The Rose Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2005-12-15 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-12-15. Parties: The Rose Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 3, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Rose Condominuim, 26 Court Street #804, Brooklyn, NY 11242
- Managing Agent: Advanced Management Services, Gary Huggins, 26 Court Street #804, Brooklyn, NY 11242
- Head Officer: Elizabeth Tate, 26 Court Street, C/O Ams #804, Brooklyn, NY 11242
- Officer: Olly Denninson, 26 Court Street #804, Brooklyn, NY 11242
- Site Manager: Ravenell Whitehead,
- 124 E 13th St #4, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 103.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,537.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,601.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,550.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,776.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,840.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.