Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $300,000.00 dated 2009-05-07 between Leslie Stevens and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $700,000.00 dated 2003-07-09 between Leslie Stevens and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- On 2002-10-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Network Lenders Of America to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc.. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,676,305.20 dated 2002-10-17 between 122 East 25Th Group, LLC and Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A.) View Document
- Leslie Stevens took a mortgage for $5,037.31 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2003-07-09. View Document
- Leslie Stevens took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from Inc. Network Lenders Of America on 2002-10-17. View Document
- 122 East 25Th Streetgroup LLC sold this property to Leslie Stevens for $0.00 on 2002-10-17. View Document
- Leslie Stevens was granted Power of Attorney for 122 East 25Th Streetcondominium on 2002-11-25 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-10-10. Parties: 122 East 25Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Maps filed 2002-10-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 122 East 25Th St Condominium, 20 Clinton St #4A, Nyc, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Merchants Properties,Inc, Linda Mekeel, 20 Clinton St #4A, Nyc, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Daniel Berger, 485 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Joseph Guardo, 122 E 25Th St #3, New York, NY 10010
- Site Manager: Jose Lopez,
- 122 E 25th St #4, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 41.8ft x 98.9ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 24,200.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 525.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 24,120.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 445.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,130.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,455.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.