Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-03-23. Parties: Liberty Point, LLC View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-03-23. Parties: Royal Abstract Of New York LLC View Document
- Gardar Reatly Corp sold this property to Liberty Point, LLC for $0.00 on 2002-09-23. View Document
- Gardar Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Seymour Moslin on 2002-11-19. View Document
- Seymour Moslin Satisfied their Mortgage with James R. Solakian & Ruben Zadigan & John H. Solakian & George C. Solakin & Edward Zadigan on 1988-03-25. View Document
- Gardar Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Seymour Moslin on 1987-09-15. View Document
- On 1986-03-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seymour Moslin to Paul Maslin & Bernard Rosenzweig & Seymour Moslin & Harvey Sorkin. View Document
- Gardar Rlty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Seymour Moslin on 1981-10-19. View Document
- Seymour Moslin sold this property to Gardar Rlty Corp for $0.00 on 1981-10-19. View Document
- Seymour Moslin took a mortgage for $0.00 from George C Solakian & John H Solakian & Ruben Zadigan & James R Solakian & Edward Zadigan on 1981-07-28. View Document
- Ruben Zadigan & Edward Zadigan sold this property to Seymour Moslin for $0.00 on 1981-07-28. View Document
- John H Solakian sold this property to George Solakian & John H Solakian & James Solakian for $0.00 on 1972-02-03. View Document
- 122 Dyckman St, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,504.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,584.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 5,440.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,520.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,480.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.