Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Andrew B Somers & Marina T Somers sold this property to Karen A Hughes & Timothy J Bruce for $2,500,000.00 on 2015-05-06. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-05-11, Debtor: Andrew B Somers & Marina T Somers, Secured Party: Mellon Trust Of New England, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-07-14. Parties: Andrew B Somers & Marina T Somers, Mellon Trust Of New England, NA View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-23. Parties: Andrew B Somers & Marina T Somers, Boston Safe Deposit And Trust Co, Mellon Trust Of New England, NA View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-05-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500,000 to $2,475,000 on 2015-04-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,475,000 to $2,500,000 on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,650,000 to $2,475,000 on 2015-01-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,650,000 on 2014-09-14 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 27, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Brisbane House Inc, 1215 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10029
- Managing Agent: Brown Harris Stevens, Jonathan Cagnazzo, 770 Lexington Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Michael Brizel, 1215 Fifth Avenue #PHA, New York, NY 10029
- Officer: Janice Negrin, 770 Lexington Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Site Manager: Sefkija Siljokovic,
- 1215 5th Ave #11C, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 75,891.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -48,189.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 100,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,161.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.