Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-06-11. Parties: Board Of Managers Of 1212 Fifth Avenue Condominium
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2015060100256001
Document Type: AMENDED CONDO DECLARATION
CRFN: 2015000199320Document Date: 2015-05-27
Recorded Date: 2015-06-11
Modified Date: 2015-06-11Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
Party OneBOARD OF MANAGERS OF 1212 FIFTH AVENUE CONDOMINIUM
1212 FIFTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10029, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 2011000436418 2013000037351
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $29,995 to $33,000 on 2016-05-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $39,995 to $29,995 on 2016-04-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $35,000 to $39,995 on 2016-02-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-02-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-10-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $39,995 to $35,000 on 2015-10-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-10-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-07-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-05-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $39,995 on 2015-05-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $12,000,000 on 2015-03-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Rented on 2013-02-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-02-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $29,900 on 2013-02-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 7, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1212 Fifth Avenue Condominium, 675 Third Ave #28 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Fetner Properties Inc, Linda Attinger, 675 Third Avenue #28 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Harold Fetner, 675 Third Ave #28 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Damon Pazzaglini, 675 Third Ave #28 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Brian Mcgaughey,
- 1212 5th Ave #15N, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 75,891.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -21,088.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 100,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,940.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.