Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sang Sang Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-12-31. View Document
- Benjamin Realty Devcorp sold this property to Sang Sang Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1989-12-15. View Document
- 119 Christie St. Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with American Asian Cptlcp on 1985-01-16. View Document
- Pen Sang & Etux Tsang Satisfied their Mortgage with Jennie & Etal Hirsch on 1984-12-24. View Document
- Pen Sang Tsang sold this property to Benjamin Realty Devel/Cp for $0.00 on 1982-11-08. View Document
- Danna D W Ysang sold this property to Pen Sang Ysang for $0.00 on 1979-10-10. View Document
- 119 Chrystie St Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from American Asian Capital on 1977-12-16. View Document
- On 1971-07-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jennie Hirsch to Hirsch, Joel, I & Dorothy Golin & Goldie Dohen & Selma Liroff. View Document
- Charles Hirsch & Hirsch, Joel, I Tr & Goldie Tr Cohen & Jennie Tr Hirsch sold this property to Pen Sang Tsang & Tsang, Donna, D, W for $0.00 on 1970-09-24. View Document
- Pen Sang Tsang & Tsang, Donna, D, W took a mortgage for $0.00 from Charles Hirsch & Hirsch, Joel, J Tr & Goldie Tr Cohen & Jennie Tr Hirsch on 1970-09-24. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Sang Sang Realty Corp, 121 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Eugene Tsang, 121 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002
- Officer: Yim-Kuen Tsang, 121 Chrystie Street, New York City, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Eugene Tsang,
- 121 Chrystie St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 16,641.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,966.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,278.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,603.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 16,597.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,922.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.