Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ackerman Realty Co. & Ellen Ackerman & Arthur Ackerman & Joan Ackerman sold this property to Ellen Ackerman & Arthur Ackerman & Joan Ackerman & Ackerman Realty Co., LLC for $0.00 on 2007-11-12. View Document
- Ackerman Realty Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with Sylvia Ackerman on 1997-06-05. View Document
- On 1994-09-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sylvia Ackerman & Paul H. Ackerman & 1982 Sylvia Ackerman Trust U/A November 16 & Lynne Trtee Saltzman to Arthur Ackerman & Joan Ackerman & Ellen Ackerman Brimberg. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsrvtn Commsn, Tribeca So Historicetc View Document
- On 1987-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sylvia Ackerman to Sylvia Ackerman Trust & Sylvia Ackerman & Paul H. Trst Ackerman & Lynne Trst Saltzman. View Document
- Ackerman Realty Co took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Sylvia Ackerman on 1987-12-16. View Document
- Boris Ackerman & Sylvia Exec Ackerman & Paul H Ackerman & Charles Est Of Ackerman & Lynne Saltzman sold this property to Boris Ackerman & Sylvia Ackerman & Paul H Ackerman & Ackerman Realty Co & Lynne Saltzman for $0.00 on 1987-08-31. View Document
- Boris Ackerman & Charles Est/ Ackerman & Sylvia Exc. Ackerman sold this property to Ackerman Realty Co. for $0.00 on 1983-06-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-04-17. Parties: Charles Ackerman Estof View Document
- Ackerman Realty Corp sold this property to Boris Ackerman & Charles Ackerman for $0.00 on 1970-06-29. View Document
- On 1968-10-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Adolfrieda Realty Corp to Helen Tr Goldberg & Murray Tr Miller & Frieda Salzman Trust. View Document
- Ackerman Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Adolfrieda Realty Corp on 1968-06-05. View Document
- Adolfrieda Realty Corp sold this property to Ackerman Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1968-06-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 121 Chambers St Llc, 130 East 59Th St #14A, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Hubb Nyc Property Management, George Hristodoulou, 130 East 59Th St #14A, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: John Mccarthy, 130 East 59Th St #14A, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Tomas Ordonez,
- 121 Chambers St, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 150.83ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 28,485.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,985.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 22,728.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,228.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 28,410.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,910.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.