Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pschweky, LLC & Mrh Partners LLC & Ackerman Holdings Co. LLC & Asfs Associates, LLC sold this property to 118 Duane LLC for $11,000,000.00 on 2013-06-04. View Document
- Ackerman Holding Co. LLC sold this property to Pschweky, LLC & Afsf Associates, LLC & Mrh Partners LLC & Ackerman Holding Co. LLC for $0.00 on 2013-06-04. View Document
- Abraham Harari & Ellen Ackerman & Paula Schweky & Ackerman Holding Co. & Joan Ackerman & Arthur Ackerman & Michael E Harari sold this property to Ackerman Holding Co., LLC for $0.00 on 2007-11-12. View Document
- Boris Ackerman & Sylvia Ackerman & Paul H Ackerman & Ackerman Realty Co & Lynne Saltzman sold this property to Ackerman Holding Co for $0.00 on 1987-09-01. View Document
- Sylvia Exec Ackerman & Paul H Ackerman & Charles Est Of Ackerman & Lynne Saltzman sold this property to Ackerman Realty Co for $0.00 on 1987-08-31. View Document
- Ackerman Rlty Co Satisfied their Mortgage with Albert Goodwin on 1987-05-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-04-17. Parties: Charles Ackerman Estof View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-09-27. Parties: Greenwich Savings Bank View Document
- On 1976-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Albert Decdex Goodwin to Albert/Estate Goodwin & Bernard Lefkowitz. View Document
- Ackerman Realty Co took a mortgage for $0.00 from Albert Goodwin on 1972-02-18. View Document
- Albert Goodwin sold this property to Ackerman Realty Co for $0.00 on 1972-02-18. View Document
- Miriam Exec Goodwin sold this property to Albert Goodwin for $0.00 on 1970-07-01. View Document
- National Mailing Corp sold this property to Miriam Dba Goodwin & Albert Goodwin & National Mailing Co for $0.00 on 1966-01-04. View Document
- 120 Duane St, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 117.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 35,114.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,261.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 34,998.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,145.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 37,914.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,061.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.