Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Scott A. Dormen & Maria Wagner Dormen took a mortgage for $80,892.04 from Ohio Savings Bank on 2001-10-05. View Document
- On 2001-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Ohio Savings Bank, NA. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-10-05 between Scott A. Dormen & Maria Wagner and Ohio Savings Bank View Document
- L.L.C. 50 Warren sold this property to Maria Wagner Dorman & Scott A. Dormen for $0.00 on 1996-09-10. View Document
- Scott A. Dormen & Maria Wagner Dormen took a mortgage for $760,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-09-23. View Document
- Maria Wagner Dorman & Scott A. Dormen was granted Power of Attorney for 50 Warren Street Condominium on 1996-09-23 View Document
- Maps filed 1996-05-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-05-16. Parties: 50 Warren Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 50 Warren St Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Lonnie Wilkofsky, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Maria Dormen, 50 Warren St #PHS, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Lonnie Wilkofsky,
- 120 Chambers St #PHS, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.1ft x 176.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 33,238.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,377.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 26,520.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,659.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 33,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,289.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.