Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-09-04 between David Larkin and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- David Larkin took a mortgage for $78,604.59 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-09-04. View Document
- On 2002-09-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wachovia Bank to Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- On 2002-09-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jp Morgan Chase Bank to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc.. View Document
- David Larkin was granted Power of Attorney for Alicia M. Gany on 2002-09-04 View Document
- Jeffrey Abrams Satisfied their Mortgage with Boston Safe Depositand Trust Company on 2002-06-26. View Document
- On 2001-10-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Inc. Norwest Mortgage to As Trust Administrator First Union Nationalbank. View Document
- David Larkin took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-04-19. View Document
- Jeffrey Abrams sold this property to David Larkin for $0.00 on 1999-10-05. View Document
- Jeffrey Abrams was granted Power of Attorney for Philip L. Sharfstein & Judy L. Berland & Frederick C. Horwood & Randalls. Rothschild on 1999-11-15 View Document
- David Larkin was granted Power of Attorney for 50 Warren Street Condominium on 1999-11-15 View Document
- Maps filed 1996-05-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-05-16. Parties: 50 Warren Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 50 Warren St Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Lonnie Wilkofsky, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Maria Dormen, 50 Warren St #PHS, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Lonnie Wilkofsky,
- 120 Chambers St #PHN, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.1ft x 176.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 33,238.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,377.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 26,520.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,659.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 33,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,289.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.