Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-10-26. Parties: Michele J Lambrech & Joshua G Lefkowitz, Bny Mortgage Company, LLC, Mortgagae Electronic Registration Systems, INC View Document
- Robert Becker sold this property to Michele Lambrech & Joshua Lefkowitz for $407,000.00 on 2006-04-12. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-04-18, Debtor: Robert Becker, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-03-15, Debtor: Michele J Lambrech & Joshua G Lefkowitz, Secured Party: Bny Mortgage Company, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-01-31, Debtor: Robert Becker, Secured Party: The Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-05-27, Debtor: Robert Becker, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-09-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-08-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $525,000 on 2016-06-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $310,000 on 2015-04-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 120 Bennett Ave Owners Corp, 60 Cuttermill Rd #303, Great Neack, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Majestic Property Mgmt Corp, William Bouton, 60 Cutter Mill Rd. #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Head Officer: Peter Fifield, 60 Cuttermill Rd #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Officer: Ryan Brown, 60 Cutter Mill Rd #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Site Manager: Pedro Gomez,
- 120 Bennett Ave #6G, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 183.58ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 63,151.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,448.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 119,327.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,727.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.