Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-06-07, Debtor: Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips Staley, Secured Party: Na. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips-Staley sold this property to Daniel Hendricks for $374,000.00 on 2012-05-04. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-04-26, Debtor: Daniel Hendricks, Secured Party: Mers, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-08-04, Debtor: Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips-Staley, Secured Party: Inc. Guranteed Home Mortgage Company, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-06-15, Debtor: Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips Staley, Secured Party: N.A Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-10-01, Debtor: Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips-Staley, Secured Party: Inc. Guranteed Home Mortgage Company, Assignee: View Document
- George Mandilaras sold this property to Oliver Staley & Effie Phillips- Staley for $410,000.00 on 2007-08-17. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $379,000 to $374,000 on 2012-05-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-05-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-04-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $398,000 to $379,000 on 2011-11-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $398,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 120 Bennett Ave Owners Corp, 60 Cuttermill Rd #303, Great Neack, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Majestic Property Mgmt Corp, William Bouton, 60 Cutter Mill Rd. #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Head Officer: Peter Fifield, 60 Cuttermill Rd #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Officer: Ryan Brown, 60 Cutter Mill Rd #303, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Site Manager: Pedro Gomez,
- 120 Bennett Ave #2J, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 183.58ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 63,151.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,448.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 119,327.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,727.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.