Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2012-03-06, Debtor: Puissance Enterprises, LLC, Secured Party: Valley National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Jed Kapsos was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board Of 120 Eleventh Avenue on 2012-02-15 View Document
- Jed Kapsos took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2012-02-15. View Document
- Jed Kapsos took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Inc. Mers on 2012-02-15. View Document
- Puissance Enterprises, LLC sold this property to Jed Kapsos for $2,443,800.00 on 2012-02-15. View Document
- Release dated 2012-02-15 between Puissance Enterprises, LLC and Valley National Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2012-03-01. Parties: Valley National Bank, Puissance Enterprises, LLC View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-12-13. Parties: Puissance Enterprises LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-06-09, Debtor: Puissance Enterprises, LLC, Secured Party: Valley National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Puissance Enterprises, LLC by Valley National Bank or 2011-05-04 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,148,000.00 dated 2011-05-04 between Puissance Enterprises, LLC and Valley National Bank View Document
- On 2011-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Vnb New York Corp. to Valley National Bank. View Document
- Maps filed 2011-03-29 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-03-29. Parties: A/K/A Life Saver Lofts 120 Eleventh Avenue View Document
- Maps filed 2010-08-10 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-08-10. Parties: A/K/A Life Saver Lofts 120 Eleventh Ave View Document
- On 1993-08-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Prudential Home Mtgeetc to Angelia Trtee Battaglia & John Fbo Battaglia & Jack M.Trtee Battaglia. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $7,450,000 to $6,995,000 on 2016-02-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,800,000 to $7,450,000 on 2015-10-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-10-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-04-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-02-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,600,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 120 11th Ave #2B, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 79.0ft x 88.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 66,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,537.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 53,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,047.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 88,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 48,547.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.