Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-05-24. Parties: Board Of Managers Of 12 East 13Th Street Condomini View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2015-09-04. Parties: Acrefi Holdings J-I, LLC, 12 East 13Th Street Property Ownership LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2015-08-10 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-08-10. Parties: 12 E 13Th Street Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $22,500,000 to $19,500,000 on 2016-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $26,500,000 to $22,500,000 on 2015-12-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $30,500,000 to $26,500,000 on 2015-10-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-02-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-10-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $30,500,000 on 2013-12-12 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 11, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 12 East 13Th Street Condominium, 12 East 13 Street, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Dionne Christopher, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Daniel Hollander, 330 Seventh Avenue #1901, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Dionne Christopher, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Dionne Christopher,
- 12 E 13th St #PH, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 67.0ft x 99.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 21,180.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,851.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 36,942.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,090.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 40,020.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,011.5 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Garage; Two Or More Stories
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.