Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Caroline Halmi was granted Power of Attorney for Twelve East Twelve Condominium on 2015-03-11 View Document
- Tattersall Holdings Inc. sold this property to Caroline Halmi for $4,995,000.00 on 2015-03-11. View Document
- Caroline Halmi was granted Power of Attorney for Charles Stark on 2015-02-15 View Document
- Robert J Wylde sold this property to Tattersall Holdings Inc. for $0.00 on 2012-10-31. View Document
- Listing price was changed from $4,995,000 to $5,225,000 on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-01-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-11-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,995,000 on 2014-09-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-07-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-07-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,650,000 to $5,225,000 on 2013-11-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,750,000 to $5,650,000 on 2013-09-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-09-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-07-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $5,750,000 on 2013-05-21 View Listing
- 12 E 12th St #3S, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 61.0ft x 102.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 21,613.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,518.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,698.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,434.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 40,839.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,292.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.