Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $6,000,000.00 dated 2015-07-28 between Deborah Berg Mccarthy & Michael D Mccarthy and Goldman Sachs Bank Usa View Document
- Deborah Berg Mccarthy & Michael D Mccarthy took a mortgage for $2,024,213.31 from Goldman Sachs Bank Usa on 2015-07-28. View Document
- Deborah Berg Mccarthy was granted Power of Attorney for Michael D Mccarthy on 2015-07-20 View Document
- On 2015-06-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers & Phh Mortgage Services to Goldman Sachs Bank Usa. View Document
- Deborah Mccarthy & Michael D Mccarthy took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from Firstrust Bank on 2009-03-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $4,000,000.00 dated 2008-11-25 between Deborah Berg Mccarthy & Michael D Mccarthy and Mers View Document
- Deborah Berg Mccarthy & Michael D Mccarthy took a mortgage for $3,249,065.19 from Mers on 2008-11-25. View Document
- On 2008-11-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from The Bank Of New York Mellon to Mers. View Document
- Deborah Berg Mccarthy was granted Power of Attorney for Michael D Mccarthy on 2008-10-31 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Twelve East Twelve Condominium, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michael Mccarthy, 12 E 12 St #10, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12FL, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 12 E 12th St #10S, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 61.0ft x 102.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 21,613.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,518.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 37,698.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,434.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 40,839.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,292.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.