Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-05-16. Parties: Rakesh Wilson & Amanda Wilson, Isaoa/ Atima Luxury Mortgage Corp., N.A. Bank United View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2013-10-08. Parties: Rakesh Wilson & Amanda Wilson, Isaoa/Atima Luxury Mortgage Corp., N.A. Bankunited View Document
- Annabelle Garrett sold this property to Rakesh Wilson & Amanda Wilson for $3,650,000.00 on 2013-08-15. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-08-02, Debtor: Rakesh Wilson & Amanda Wilson, Secured Party: Isaoa Luxury Mortgage Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Robert Jr. Garrett & Annabelle K Garrett sold this property to Annabelle K Garrett for $662,500.00 on 2011-06-03. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-05-02, Debtor: Robert Garrett & Annabelle K Garrett, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-08-25, Debtor: Mihcelle J Coppedge & Everette P Iii Coppedge, Secured Party: United States Trust Company Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-03-14, Debtor: Robert Garrett & Annabelle K Garrett, Secured Party: Citimortgage, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Michelle Coppedge & Everette P Coppedge sold this property to Robert Jr Garrett & Annabelle K Garrett for $4,325,000.00 on 2008-01-08. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-20. Parties: Michelle J Coppedge & Everette P Iii Coppedge, United States Trust Company Of New York View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-08-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,995,000 to $3,795,000 on 2013-05-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,350,000 to $3,995,000 on 2013-02-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,595,000 to $4,350,000 on 2012-10-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,895,000 to $4,595,000 on 2012-09-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,295,000 to $4,895,000 on 2012-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-06-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,295,000 on 2012-05-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 1170 Fifth Avenue Corp, 770 Lexington #5TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Managing Agent: Brown Harris Stevens, Linda Segreto, 770 Lexington Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: John Casaly, 1170 Fifth Ave #11A, New York, NY 10029
- Officer: Christopher Eisler, 770 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10065
- Site Manager: Joe Elezovic,
- 1170 5th Ave #2B, 10029
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 125.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Expanded Carnegie Hill
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 94,864.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -58,199.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 126,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,914.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 23rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 620 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 23rd Precinct saw 747 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.