Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Shalom Harlow Satisfied their Mortgage with M & T Mortgage Corporation on 2000-02-03. View Document
- Shalom Harlow sold this property to Paul Franklinjr. Darah & Amy Jeanne Darah for $0.00 on 1999-08-03. View Document
- Amy Jeanne Darrah & Paul Franklin Jr. Darrah took a mortgage for $401,250.00 from Independence Community Bank on 1999-08-18. View Document
- Shalom Harlow was granted Power of Attorney for Davidoff & Malito Llp & Kaplan, William Esq, on 1999-08-18 View Document
- Amy J. Matthews & Amy J. Darrah was granted Power of Attorney for Sokol, Andrew L. Esq, on 1999-08-18 View Document
- Paul F. Jr. Darrah was granted Power of Attorney for Andrew L. Esq. Sokol on 1999-08-18 View Document
- Janet Cross Satisfied their Mortgage with American Home Mortgage on 1998-06-22. View Document
- Janet Cross sold this property to Shalom Harlow for $0.00 on 1997-09-16. View Document
- Shalom Harlow took a mortgage for $308,000.00 from M&T Mortgage Corporation on 1998-02-24. View Document
- 431 Holding LLC granted an easement to Roslyn Saxanoff & Roslyn Accardo & Seymour Saxanoff on 1983-01-20. View Document
- Roslyn Saxanoff & Roslyn Accardo & Seymour Saxanoff sold this property to Janet Cross for $0.00 on 1996-12-20. View Document
- On 1997-02-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Home Mortgage to Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Janet Cross took a mortgage for $171,000.00 from American Home Mortgage on 1997-02-05. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-03-13. Parties: Roslyn Saxanoff & Roslyn Accardo View Document
- 431 Holding Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with City Mtge Corp on 1992-05-28. View Document
- Roslyn E. Saxanoff & Seymour Saxanoff Satisfied their Mortgage with 431 Hldng Company on 1989-04-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-01-31 between Roslyn Saxanoff & Seymour Saxanoff and 431 Holding Company View Document
- Roslyn E. Saxanoff & Seymour Saxanoff took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from 431 Holding Company on 1983-01-31. View Document
- 431 Holding Company sold this property to Roslyn E. Saxanoff & Seymour Saxanoff for $0.00 on 1983-01-20. View Document
- 431 Holding Corp. sold this property to 431 Holding Company for $0.00 on 1982-08-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-07-31 between Nagin Properties 1973 and First Fdl S/L Assocny View Document
- Nagin Properties 1973 took a mortgage for $0.00 from First Fdl S/L Assocny on 1973-07-31. View Document
- 431 Hldg Corp sold this property to Nagin Properts 1973Lim for $0.00 on 1973-07-26. View Document
- Nagin Properties 1973 sold this property to 431 Hodling Corp for $0.00 on 1973-07-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- On 1967-01-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sarah Exs Of Bach to Allbright Company Dba & Oscar S Weinstein. View Document
- 117 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 95.33ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,747.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -952.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,940.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,970.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,270.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.