Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-06-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-04-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,750,000 to $2,599,000 on 2015-04-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,950,000 to $2,750,000 on 2015-01-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,950,000 on 2014-07-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-07-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-07-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $3,350,000 on 2014-01-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Seaport Park Condominium, 117 Beekman St, New York, NY 10038
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Jennifer Granda, 622 3Rd Avenue #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Jeffrey Schneider, 117 Beekman St #7B, New York, NY 10038
- Officer: Jennifer Granda, 622 Third Avenue #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Hector Mercado,
- 117 Beekman St #PH7A, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 93.0ft x 78.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- South Street Seaport
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 39,015.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,630.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 38,886.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,501.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 42,126.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,741.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.